Re: [MiNT] libgem16: vs_color

Den 18.01.2010 20:26, skrev Helmut Karlowski:
Am 18.01.2010, 20:12 Uhr, schrieb Odd Skancke <ozk@atari.org>:

Then I would suggest fixing the problem where the problem is, and not
clutter up the XaAES source with #ifdefs to accomodate for faulty

Guess why I spent several hours looking for the reason why vs_color is
not working. But as for now my workaround does.

On what platforms did this problem occur, btw? I have not had time to read through the whole thread yet.

but at first glance I cant see anything wrong. If I misunderstood your
answer, I'm sorry .. you do say that the corruption of stack/vdipb
only happens under fVDI?

My new theory is that the (addr & 1) - test in fvdi is not legal under
aranym.

 Perhaps do a test on that to make sure? And then fix the problem there :)