Re: [MiNT] libgem16: vs_color

Am 18.01.2010, 11:56 Uhr, schrieb Odd Skancke <oskancke@gmail.com>:

Does this happen with all VDI versions? (Nvdi, no VDI enhancers or just fvdi)

Visual damage appears only with fvdi. I only know NVDI and the crazy-dots-vdi (a little). I assume NVDI silently clears the LSB or does use another method to get the values. In fvdi this bit is used as a flag, and also cleared, but vs_color acts different then.

I will check it with NVDI-ET4000 too, but at that stage in libgem the VDI isn't touched yet.

--
Helmut Karlowski