Re: [MiNT] libgem16: vs_color

Am 18.01.2010, 20:35 Uhr, schrieb Odd Skancke <ozk@atari.org>:

Guess why I spent several hours looking for the reason why vs_color is
not working. But as for now my workaround does.

  On what platforms did this problem occur, btw? I have not had time to

cyg-aranym, and all other aranyms, as far as I know.

read through the whole thread yet.

It's not much.

My new theory is that the (addr & 1) - test in fvdi is not legal under
aranym.

Perhaps do a test on that to make sure? And then fix the problem there :)

I won't do anything on fvdi - when I also start this, I'll waste another 7 months on other peoples software.

I'll leave the local (working) vs_color for now in my xaaes as long as the issue is solved.

--
Helmut Karlowski