Re: [MiNT] Stack alignment (was Re: libgem16: vs_color)

Helmut Karlowski a écrit :
I saw in one of the logs that Helmut use the old binutils 2.13, I don't remember how these ones behave.

What logs? Do the binutils send mails to you?

Hehe.. beware of the spywares in the patchs ;-)

More seriously, you posted that:

This is without the static:

vs_color.o:     file format a.out-mint

Disassembly of section .text:

The old binutils report the object file format as "a.out-mint", the new ones as "a.out-zero-big". The latter is officially supported by the binutils and is exactly the same as the mint-one. So the new patch affects only what is specific to MiNT: the executable file format.

--
Vincent Rivière