Re: [MiNT] Dopendir() fails at hostfs root

Alan Hourihane wrote:
Looking for that says to me that this has probably been around for a
while.

Oh, I was wrong, wrong...

My "old pwd" was actually... the bash builtin of the same name ;-)

The pwd from coreutils 6.9 has never been working with old kernels on an hostfs root, regardless of the MiNTLib.

The real problem is using Dopendir("..", 0) in an hostfs root.
It fails with -65, while it works everywhere else (ext2 root or hostfs subdir).
I have sometimes experienced a ARAnyM crash and exit with this code, so it may be related to an ARAnyM bug.

See the new testscase, which fails on an hostfs root, with any kernel.

--
Vincent Rivière
#include <stdio.h>

int main(void)