Re: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.59.1 for your testing pleasure....

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 2:46 AM, Rob Mahlert <rmahlert@charter.net> wrote:
> On 6/13/2010 10:39 AM, Paul Wratt wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 11:24 PM, Mark Duckworth
>> <mduckworth@atari-source.org>  wrote:
>>

>>> I say we archive the entrety of what is there and go to town on it. Then
>>> at
>>> least we have a reference if someone complains about future changes
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

>> Mark, can this be done soon?
>>
>> Paul
>>

> Once it's ready I can back the page up. But, if a new 'GCC-2" package with a
> different name is created the script will create the page.
> Or.. it can be added to the wiki with links to the packages.
>
> FYI.. all old packages are archived in
> http://sparemint.org/sparemint/expired/ (some back to 1999!)
>
> Rob

I think any "gcc-2" package will be part of the new distro, compiled
with gcc 4.x, which will be the default gcc

not sure if this is crossed wires or not, but the "how soon can it be
done" meant archiving the current sparemint distro (as used by
EasyMiNT?)

if I read Rob's reply correctly though, any new package will have a
web page created for it (in this example GCC-2) by "the script"

Paul