Re: [MiNT] Conholio 0.7r

17 jul 2010 kl. 08.41 skrev Paul Wratt:
> is there a scrollback buffer?

Nope, as I mentioned earlier, scrollback and cut & paste isn't implemented yet. It'll be in the next major release.

> is fullscreen set by default? (according to the .cfg it is) if so is
> there any restriction on res (im using ARAnyM 1376x768)

Fullscreen is only enabled on hardware which supports it, which at this points means VIDEL, SuperVidel, and possible TT-Shift/ST-Shifter. I have code for a VDI-based fullscreen mode, but it's not included in the released version.

-- PeP