Re: [MiNT] Conholio 0.7r

Am 18.07.2010, 12:33 Uhr, schrieb Peter Persson <pep.fishmoose@gmail.com>:

17 jul 2010 kl. 22.12 skrev Helmut Karlowski:

Am 17.07.2010, 11:16 Uhr, schrieb Peter Persson <pep.fishmoose@gmail.com>:

I've been using VTTEST over SSH - does anyone know why it doesn't work natively on freemint?

MiNT does not support to open a tty for non-wait-mode (return immediately). This is necessary for vttest. I patched my kernel and now the start-menu is displayed, but that's all ;)

Unfortunately there's no gdb for gcc4.

That explains why I couldn't fix it! I have the impression that you've kind of fixed it, but you can't debug it at this point?

Partly fixed - yes. But it still doesn't work. Vincent kindly sent me his experimental gdb, maybe I'll be able to find more with that one.

Another possibility would of course be to use gcc 2.95, but I haven't installed that on aranym, and I don't spend that much time on atari-issues atm.

--
Helmut Karlowski