Re: [MiNT] Conholio v0.8

[ Friday 17 September 2010, 17h29, Peter Persson ]
> The font you're using for this purpose - does it work when you're using WIN_HALF_X = FALSE? (stupid question maybe - but there is a "feature" in the font loader which can cause some funny effects. I implemented some "smart" code which detect the order of the font data, and that detection code is based on a somewhat bad assumption).

Yes, I tested it with the provided psf and internal ones.

> Still lots of stuff left to implement, I'm afraid!

Yes, but it's already useable to do my "productivity" (irssi/mutt)
work under FreeMiNT, that was not really doable before :)

Best regards,
--
Nicolas Trecourt <fosco@fosconetwork.org>
PGP Key fingerprint: BB18 54D5 2843 D23C 3069  CCED DEEE F150 B565 2199