Re: [MiNT] Mintlib based Software running under plain TOS

Am Montag, den 10.01.2011, 23:09 +0100 schrieb "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:
Am 10.01.2011, 22:49 Uhr, schrieb m0n0 <ole@monochrom.net>:

Am Montag, den 10.01.2011, 22:15 +0100 schrieb "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:

Did you try pure-debugger?

 Yes, it says: "Read error" when loading the file.

But I got an starting point for now: make sure all paths are accessible, valid, and all files that are tried to be accessed are available. It seems there are some issues with CWD, ./ , \ and stuff like that.

Install everything on VFAT for pure-debugger!

VFAT? I'm using simple atari partitions with my falcon + MagiC setup. And I expect it to be a lot of setup work if I want to setup an MagiC env + VFAT partition...
I will see if I can fix that path issue, first.

Btw. The read error is not because Pure-Debugger can't access the file. Did you meant its caused by that?