Re: [MiNT] Compiling curl for fireTOS under Freemint with GCC

Am Fr, 11.11.2011, 00:37 schrieb Michael Bernstein:

> A few years ago i wrote a little lib for TC which maps a socket API to
> STiNG calls. I added also a write and read function. If someone uses
> write or read functions for sockets, it was possible to use instead
> my functions. But the calls must be renamed to my names. I did never
> try to overwrite the write and read with a macro, which detects if
> the handle was one of my sockets or a file and use the proper write
> and read,

Curl is now compiled as an fireTOS version... however, the Socket cookie
can not be found... no Socket interface available. Will have to wait with
testing until this issue is cleared.

What do you mean with TC? ...If you want to share your code, I would have
a look if I can compile curl for Sting with it, with or without
modifications. This would mean, if everything runs clean, NetSurf would
work with Sting.

--
Greets,