Re: [MiNT] Language/keyboard selection and problems

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

# > 	Of course, an ST keyboard is missing lots of useful keys (and has
# > extra keys which may not be too useful depending on the apps, such as
# > Help/Undo.)
#
# I disagree. A proper keyboard should have a Help-key. And "undo" is a
# heavily used function which people with lesser keyboards activate with
# the absurd key-combo ctrl+z.

	For what its worth, a proper keyboard should also have
page-up/down (and no Windows key!) .. but of course, I'm used to
ctrl-v/altmeta-v for such things as well :)

		jeff

--
If everyone would put barbecue sauce on their food, there would be no war.