Re: [MiNT] XaAES language detection via appl_getinfo()

Am 27.01.2012, 21:24 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

On Fri, 2012-01-27 at 13:50 +0100, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

The problem here is that the AKP-cookie on my TT and on aranym (EmuTOS) is
1, which means keyboard German, language English, even though the values
in NVM are both German. That's why I introduced this. But one should not
fix one bug with another.

I just checked with FireTOS on my Firebee, and both values are correctly
set.

I have a feeling this only works since Falcon-TOS.

Is this cookie initially set by TOS?

Yes. Maybe the correct fix is to read NVRAM and set the cookie in MiNT.

I don't know if old TOS-versions set the AKP-cookie at all - keyboard is set by MiNT, and so it could do for lang.

--
Helmut Karlowski

http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html#ss2.5