Re: [MiNT] m68000 version of Zorro's LDG codec

Le 27/09/2012 11:59, Peter Persson a écrit :
2012/9/27 Zorro<zorro270@yahoo.fr>:
Le 27/09/12 07:20, OL a écrit :
Yes, it's true but the advantages are so important that I don't see the
PureC incompatibility as a huge problem.
What exactly is the problem? PureC can't be instructed to use CDECL +
32-bit stack alignment?

best regards

-- PeP
I forgot 32bit size of parameters pass to function, PureC can use CDECL for 32 bits parameter because GCC (except if use -mshort option) accept only 32 bits parameters, it's only a problem of design of the ldg lib, simply pass long parameters this is simple to do.

As I know only 2 ldg pass floating point parameters: mesa.ldg and tiny.ldg, in this two case I have remove all API with double to use only float version.

Olivier