Re: [MiNT] m68000 version of Zorro's LDG codec

There is source version of GCCShell somewhere (the very last version)

BTW LDG can be built with Pure C (and in theory AHCC) plus others, but
it is setup "gcc style", where Make uses binaries set in specific env
vars (maybe not helpful in this case if zcodeclib is gcc only atm)