Re: [MiNT] Country codes

On Tue, 2013-01-08 at 02:00 +0100, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

> There was a small possible bug: When no language could be found, the
> language-value would be an error-code, now it's set to 0.

I still think that this is done in the wrong place. When loading the
keyboard table, only the lowest byte (keyboard layout) of the _AKP
cookie should be touched. The UI language part should be updated
elsewhere, because as it is now the UI-language in the cookie will only
be updated whenever a keyboard table is loaded.

Not a big issue though :)

Jo Even