Re: [MiNT] Window with toolbar and redraw messages

On Tue, 2013-12-03 at 10:27 +0100, Ole wrote:

>  Ther dirty thing is: the draw code is run in super() mode (...), + the
>  stack is sometimes small.
>  So it is dirty,... maybe not the concept, but the implementation
>  sometimes is.

That's a completely different thing :) So improve the implementation.
Don't invent an ugly workaround.

>  So I just draw above the forms, because I can not afford to call my
>  drawing routines

And that's completely clean too. You draw over/inside a form in your
window's work area. The AES allows you do draw anything you like inside
the work area. But JFL wants to draw over/inside a window widget.

Jo Even