Re: STiNG, CAB, and Multitasking (strike

On Thu, 12 Mar 1998, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

> While I realize it might not sound like it, I litterally LOVE
> MagiC's AES features (I wished N.AES would look as nice), but

Now this is really off-topic, but it should be quite possible to
modify N.AES to look exactly like MagiC if you want to. Just write
your own objc_draw() :-) You can find inspiration (and a lot of fine
code) in the oAESis-sources.

Mario Becroft started on a similar project several months ago, but I
don't know how far he has come or if he as scrapped it.

/*
**
*/