[MiNT] W and MacMiNT

I just tested it on my performa 575. The screen doesn't work-I get 8 little
boxes at the top of the monitor instead.
After giving up last night, I had the thought that maybe the screen width is
not a multiple of 32 pixels (something that PMONO driver requires). I
_really_ hope that's the problem, cause otherwise I'm seriously up the creek
without a paddle...
I'll check it out when I get home tonight.
Funnily, a similar kind of thing happens on the PB150 when I have the screen
set to 4 colors rather than 2. But I made very sure to set the performa monitor
to black & white... :( I'm a bit depressed.
So anyone testing the W server on MacMiNT should if possible set their
screen size to 640x480 as well as setting monitor to black and white.

Sorry if it doesn't work on your computer, Peter.

ttfn
Jonathan