[MiNT] My Hades060....

 Hi, all. I just thought I'd let you all know that I've become a very
happy Hades owner ;-) I wanted to tell you that now I have got this beast
running the latest of everything MiNT-related and that it works very good.
I did have some problems at first, but those were related to me not
knowing exactly how to go about things, and the Hades is a bit difficult
to set up right. This has nothing to do with MiNT, I'm sure ;-) So now I'm
speeding along at 060 using the latest stuff :) Frank, you do one hell of
a job with MiNT!! Nice going ;-)

 Some things I've not sorted out yet, is to get sendmail to work. I'm
almost sure this is because I've not configured it correctly, but the
setup that worked on my TT don't work on the Hades. Probably just some
stupid thing that I'm missing. On the other hand, I think smail will work
now... if not, you will not be reading this ;-)

 My setup right now is something like..

FreeMiNT 1.15.1 beta 1.1
MiNTos 1.14 (bash 2.02)
MinixFS 0.70 pl9
hddriver 6.30
nvdi 5.0
naes 1.2.0
Thing 1.29 (I can't say how much I love this desktop, btw)

I use Pine for my email - using smail right now, but used to use sendmail.
Okie, thats it - now lets see if smail will work..

Odd Skancke - ozk@atari.org