LAN-port under MiNT (RE: [MiNT] which tty?)

You can use an ordinary Mac modemcable, this works perfectly with HS-Modem
under TOS or MagiC. But as I said a few days ago, it doesn't work that well
under MiNT.

I did some experiments this weekend just to refresh my memory, and it turned
out that it wasn't handshake that failed, but rather DTR. The first time I
used the modem it worked perfectly, but when I hung up the DTR would drop
and never come back. I actually have to reboot to raise the DTR-line again.

Jo Even Skarstein