[MiNT] fix that Thing

(pun intended)

The only remaining problem that prevents me from having a stable
system:   Thing 1.27 crashes at startup, 3 times out of 5, and
takes down the AES (naes 1.20) or sometimes the whole machine.

The result is, I have to press reset and reboot.  What happens if
one reboots without having cleanly shutdown?  Fsck checks every
drive, which requires 8 minutes to go through my 4.5 mb hard-disk.

The weird thing is, Thing 1.09 boots clean _every_ time.

I seem to recall Thomas saying the only thing that could cause Thing
to crash at startup is the new registration routines.  When will that
be fixed?

Thanks.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk