RE: [MiNT] Re: which tty?

> "/dev/modem2" is called "Modem" on the Falcon, while it's called
> "Modem 2" on the TT...

... and MEGA-STE.

> And let's not forget that the Falcon also have "/dev/modem1", which
> isn't wired up at all. Btw. this is the same (MFP) as the unnamed
> modem-port on (Mega) STs and Stacys...

Actulally, not quite.  As Daniel correctly pointed out, there is only
send/receive.  No hardware control lines whatsoever.

> The LAN-port on the Falcon appears as "/dev/serial2" [same on
> MEGA-STE/TT] Not "/dev/lan", that's for sure.

But using HS-Modem, you can configure SCC.PRG to show both names.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk