Re: [MiNT] New MiNT distribution is n.. ..pro

On Tue, Feb 22, 2000 at 04:40:51PM +0200, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
> That doesn't mean other CPUs are nto supported.  Heck, even m68k
> is supported by red Hat partially.  Ultimately, though, Red Hat
> is aiming square at the Intel market, trying to capture NT users.

Well? I don't matter, as long as my hardware is supported and I get the
applications I need on my platform. And since Netscape is available on
Alpha, I don't miss much (and netscape 6 will have sources available, so you
can get it on 68k, too).

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen