[MiNT] Latest version of SPIN?

Spin works, with one iteration. If you do the config file in
lower case, it works in TOS, but not MiNT.

I found spin-26. I spent literally hours with google looking for
spin-274, and did not find it. Found references to it, but did
not find it. Perhaps I am not good at search strings, but it did
not seem to be anywhere.

Is ftp.uni-muenster.de dead, or only off line? Or, is there some
other place version 27 or 274 might be?

Jim

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |