[MiNT] [Fwd: Re: FreeMiNT 1.16 - have you all switched yet?]

--- Begin Message ---
Op do 02-09-2004, om 14:09 schreef mikro:
> > Spin works great for me - with all the normal CT60 caveats.
> >
> yes, that's true, it works, but not as good as extendos, i mean long names
> etc.. or maybe i use old version? where can be found the newest
> spin/metados?

I use a recent MiNT version 1.16.1 from CVS and SPIN with Betados on my
Falcon/CT2b. Works better than it used to work in the past with
MiNT/XaAES. I have long filenames, and I have the latest SPIN version
that was (and is) available for everyone on the net. I don't have that
newer version that only some registered users seem to have.

One remark: With MiNT+SPIN+Betados I don't have long filenames on my CD
drive M:\ but only on U:\m . Strange, but not a real problem once you
know this.

--

Martin Tarenskeen

--- End Message ---