Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.16 - have you all switched yet?

> Hmm, and what you use the "britain.tbl" for? Can you check without? Etc. I
> need as much information as possible.

i don't use it for some special purpose, i was just curious, what it does.
anyway, removing british.tbl has no effect for solving this problem:(

> Good, because it seemed completely impossible to me (as far as I know the
> code).

ok so i hope you (we) will able to find this bug since it's really boring to
go to menu with mouse everytime i want to assemble my sources.. did you try
it on your configuration? i mean devpac + alt shortcuts?

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060         http://mikro.atari.org