Re: [MiNT] Re[2]: GEM boost

On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 10:57 +0200, Maurits van de Kamp wrote:

> (What's this got to do with it?) Sure, but here's a newsflash: MagiC
> development stopped years ago. The only OS for Atari that is still under
> development is MiNT. So new features will only appear in MiNT, and because of
> that new software MIGHT only run under MiNT.

Case in point - stuff I'm doing.. Gim and Sum.  Both absolutely require
mint or else they will not work, so no harm in packaging them in RPM.
But since Gim is a more standard GEM program I distribute that in a zip
anyway.  Should I be presumptuous enough to assume that xxxxx person
wants gim installed in /usr/bin?  I dunno.

Thanks,
Mark