Re: [MiNT] Re[3]: usage of wind_calc()

Hi,

It's better that you talk directly to Olivier.

Yes.. but I would prefer open discussion on this list

Me too.

perhaps bsd is better than linux, but linux is better than windows ;-)

Off course but Windows has also some advantages:

http://the.zorro.free.fr/tmp/5.jpg

Yes, some apps stray so far from Atari's programming guidelines that
they will never work under MP/VM no matter how good the implementation.
Yet another compatibility problem .. what do we do about it?
Nothing, it's not your fault if some applications are badly written however the MP implentation should be better.

Ciao,
Zorro