[MiNT] SV: SV: SV: OT Highwire

Dillo is small and lightweight, but it's also more limited than HighWire (no CSS and no frames/iframes). If we want to spend efforts on porting a web browser it should atleast have some advantages over the stuff we already have.

> Webkit would be much better rendering engine to start with. And you
> could even write the UI around it in pure AES ;-) I am just trying to be
> realistic here, given the available manpower and CPU horsepower...

How realistic is it to port WebKit or Gecko to MiNT? I wouldn't mind writing the GUI for a web-browser if we have a good rendering engine available.

Jo Even