Re: [MiNT] Stuck keys

Jo Even Skarstein skreiv:
From: <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 1:48 PM
To: <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] Stuck keys

Did you say you use an Eiffel like device on the Milan to use a TT keyboard ? Have you tried a "normal" PC keyboard ? This might eliminate faults in the
Eiffel device or possible interference.

I have a simple device based on an Atmel AVR168 that converts the TT keyboard protocol to PS/2. I started using this about the same time as I upgraded to 1.17, but I've always believed that the problem was to be found in my code. However, when I used Aranym this weekend (for the first time in a year or so) I realized that 1.16.3 under Aranym has the same behaviour. I will try with a proper keyboard though.

Ok, I did a small tweak to the timing of writes to the PS/2-bus in my interface, and it looks like the stuck-key-problem is gone on my Milan. However, the situation under Aranym is the same.

Jo Even