Re: [MiNT] qed

Am 13.08.2009, 16:16 Uhr, schrieb Petr Stehlik <pstehlik@sophics.cz>:

it's not your local files, it's a local copy of CVS repository.

I thought so, but somehow I did not trust that this works, for I never tested it.

But if I backup everything before, there's no risk.

Maybe you didn't read Frank's mail carefully enough. You did it wrong

I never received any mail from him until today. My first changes are from June or so.

committing it or even applying to their local copy) will have much
easier job => your work will get to CVS faster => everybody will be
happy.

Thats what I want.

-Helmut