Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/sys/sockets/inet4

Am 01.01.2010, 23:44 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

Thus here is my personal advice:

Helmut, if the commit procedure is too annoying for you, setup a dedicated web page, provide a zip with your XaAES binaries, and another with your sources.

You are saying what I am planning to do since quite some time. I thought I'd set up a website right now (the code is already done), but the crazy-dots-issue came in the way.

NB: Of course it would be far better if everyone would agree to common sources.

Who doesn't?

--
Helmut Karlowski