Re: [MiNT] Gentoo/FreeMiNT "preview" release

Alan Hourihane wrote :
I did mention in the original email that your mint.cnf needs to say
INIT=/bin/bash. That would avoid the above problem.

There is no problem, I intentionally didn't change my mint.cnf.
It works well by running bash manually.
Of course, since it works fine, now I should change my mint.cnf.

I'll check on that. There are colons, and I did fix a problem in the
kernel that related to this but I think there's another place which
needs fixing.

Note that when I untared your archive, I was on a standard EasyMiNT with an 1.16 kernel. Then on the Gentoo setup, I have not yet installed the trunk kernel.

--
Vincent Rivière