Re: [MiNT] Frank is dead

On 3/23/10 3:51 PM, Ronald J. Hall wrote:
On Monday 22 March 2010 09:25 am, josephus wrote:

I will miss him I know he had stopped work on mint some time ago.  and
was not doing well.

josephus
My understanding is that Frank really wasn't that old - not being morbid or
anything but what did he die of?

Thanks.

Yeah. I agree with doing the next release in his honor. And also, I was curious as to what he died of myself. Mostly because he's so young so I want to know what I might have risk of getting too :-/ I quit smoking a couple years back and have been losing weight and eating better, not that it'll help.

Thanks,
Mark