[MiNT] Current versions

I'm doing some minor edits to the wiki this evening, and I intended to
update the Download article. However, it occured to me that I have no
idea how to aquire any binaries except for the daily build at
freemint.org...

So the question is, what is the version number of the following
versions, and where to download binary archives?

- Current stable version - which version and where to download?
- Current beta - which version and where to download?
- Current development version - I guess the archives at freemint.org?

Jo Even