Re: [MiNT] wiki.sparemint.org as default?

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 4:10 AM, Miro Kropacek <miro.kropacek@gmail.com> wrote:
>> ..
>
>> Replacing the current SpareMiNT main page with the wiki was my intention
>> all along :-) However, current Atari browsers are not capable of
>> displaying MediaWiki-sites, and I feel it's important to be able to
> Yes, that's a good point.
>
> --
> MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
> http://mikro.atari.org

It is ok to have the "old" site still available, as it is still useful
under certain circumstances, not to mention already ingrained in
search engines

It would be possible to script a redirection for "modern" browsers to
redirect to the wiki by default, as long as there is a link back into
the sparemint site available on the front of the wiki (for ease of
use)

Paul