Re: [MiNT] wiki.sparemint.org as default?

> adding articles about other projects to this wiki? Personally I don't
> like it very much, as these can easily be outdated. A link directly to
> the source is better.
Well, it depends on how far this wiki should come :) No harm with
direct links, of course.

> 2. Moved the "other CVS projects" list to a new article under
> "resources". However, I'm not sure if all of this should be in this wiki
> at all. There is login/checkout-information for each of these (many)
> projects, which means that this article can very easily be outdated.
> It's probably better to just have links to the projects' websites.
Idea behind this is simple -- you've got *MiNT set all up and you want
to try some project to compile. You try kernel and libs but you might
be interested in other Atari projects as well, so you'll find it
here... not all of them have website and/or clear access
information...

> Replacing the current SpareMiNT main page with the wiki was my intention
> all along :-) However, current Atari browsers are not capable of
> displaying MediaWiki-sites, and I feel it's important to be able to
Yes, that's a good point.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org