Re: [MiNT] wiki.sparemint.org as default?

On 07/20/2010 08:10 PM, Miro Kropacek wrote:
>> adding articles about other projects to this wiki? Personally I don't
>> like it very much, as these can easily be outdated. A link directly to
>> the source is better.
> Well, it depends on how far this wiki should come :) No harm with
> direct links, of course.

IMO if there is a site dedicated to the project, then link to this site.
If not, it might be sensible to add a stub/article to the wiki. In this
case, be sure to keep the stub/article up to date.

> Idea behind this is simple -- you've got *MiNT set all up and you want
> to try some project to compile. You try kernel and libs but you might
> be interested in other Atari projects as well, so you'll find it
> here... not all of them have website and/or clear access
> information...

It's a good idea. Just make sure to keep it updated. Incorrect
information is worse than no information ;-) To keep maintenance down I
suggest replacing the login/checkout information with direct links where
appropriate.

Jo Even