Re: [MiNT] GEM frameworks

Am Sonntag, den 18.07.2010, 20:09 +0200 schrieb Jo Even Skarstein
<joska@online.no>:
> On 07/18/2010 07:49 PM, m0n0 wrote:

> All this depends on the mintlib. Just emulate enough in the lib and it
> will work. At the cost of bigger binaries and more code to maintain.
>
> The same applies to the user interface. Just emulate enough in the
> library you use and it will work almost anywhere.

Because I'm not so deep into GEM, I don't think about things which needs
emulation...
Tabs ( in Option / Configuration dialogs) can be coded without the help of
additional libs. Just plain Buttons and IBOXes.
I do think about 2 things which could be missing from the old "pure" GEM:
Check Boxes & List Boxes.

But I believe these things are implemented in GEMLib,... GEMlib will be
used anyway, no matter what other additions / frameworks will be used.

Greets,
Ole