Re: [MiNT] Conholio 0.7r

12 jul 2010 kl. 22.42 skrev Miro Kropacek:

> Good news Peter,
>
> I can't try it right now, how it's with copy&paste support with cursor
> mouse? I'm getting senile, I can't remember if it worked or not :)

Doesn't work yet - it's partly implemented in the next version. The one I just released is basically the same code as v0.6, with some bugfixes/patches.

I have to figure out how that's supposed to work in combination with mouse events etc. I suspect that applications will expect that it works in a certain way...

-- PeP