Re: [MiNT] on Mega ST

Hi Paul,

> ok I think i understand what went wrong there (no cpu) I will check,
> this should get you an install:
> > ./mintupgr.sh helmut-10082011.tar.bz2 mste000 --drivers --extras

Yes, this works much better :-)

> I am guessing that the problems you have with MegaST running mint
> maybe the same for (4Mb) ST & STE, maybe..

I think, you are right. Before i started with the Mega STE i expect to
get the same issues (nethwork dummy driver will hang the system, ext2
driver will crash the system after start and XaAES need the mouse
driver). And i gt all of them. But this speeds up my tests with the
Mega STE. Only scc.xdd was a new issue. I think, the problems are CPU
related and both machines have he same type of CPU.

> BTW, what "moose" driver did XaAES startup with..

For the first test i copied both drivers in the XaAES directory because
i did not know, what is the difference between both drivers. The boot
messages are to fast to read, wich driver was used. Is there a way to
query this at runtime? Now i know, the driver with "_w" was the wheel
driver with mouse wheel support.

I tested both drivers and XaAES wil work with both drivers.

Best regards
Michael