Re: [MiNT] Fugly gradient (Was: Re: hairlines)

On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 6:13 PM, Jean-François Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be> wrote:
On Sunday 06 Nov 2011 17:16:52 Kåre Andersen wrote:

> The main problem I have is
> that you seem to have very little respect for your userbase.

This is completely wrong.

This is completely wrong, because??

> I'm certainly
> not always right, but when several users complain over the same thing,
> maybe its at least worth trying to figure out why, instead of defending it
> like you are under some kind of personal attack.

You can't have followed many conversations.

I read them all. Some of them are great comedy. Some of them are actually interesting. This one is rapidly turning into a joke.

> I think you just answered your own question. What's your point, are you ten
> years old? ;)

This kind of attitude won't get you anywhere around here. Even with smyleys.

Come on, Helmut's remark was kind of childish and he did nothing to conceal that. I don't need to get anywhere around here, I make my own path. But thanks for sharing your thoughts, as I do mine.

-Kåre