Re: [MiNT] Fugly gradient (Was: Re: hairlines)

Am 06.11.2011, 17:16 Uhr, schrieb Kåre Andersen <kareandersen@gmail.com>:

I used XaAES until a few weeks ago. I would like to use it again. I think
Olivier Landemarre is doing a great job with MyAES, but I would still like

Sure!

to use actual open source components with MiNT, and having the AES in
kernel space generally seems like a good idea. The main problem I have is
that you seem to have very little respect for your userbase. I'm certainly
not always right, but when several users complain over the same thing,
maybe its at least worth trying to figure out why, instead of defending it
like you are under some kind of personal attack.

I think you get it completely wrong: I'm not doing anything on XaAES for anybody than me! If someone reports stuff that does not work or could be improved that I'm not aware of I'll try to implement something. And it's also completely wrong to say I would not react on user's requests.

For me the point in open source is not that only one persons edits it.

I don't know what you mean, but most of the stuff in MyAES is better in
XaAES or not very reasonable to me or I am not able to activate it.

Whatever stuff are you talking about?

Tons, if you don't know what I mean it's not worth mentioning it because we seem to have different things in focus.

But can MyAES do that (sorry just could not resist)?

I think you just answered your own question. What's your point, are you ten
years old? ;)

I expected that, that's why I said sorry in advance.

--
Helmut Karlowski