Re: [MiNT] Does Mint runs on Hushi or CBHD ?

> ( i also still struggling with the ctpci which does not really work )

The CTPCI should works great on Boot 2.01.
The 2 things that worked very well for me are the VGA and IDE.
No point trying to get network/usb on 2.01.
That's 50% of the advertised capabilities of CTPCI.

I was hoping to get network going on 2.02, as it seems to work on TOS.
But my system do not have STING on it, and I am lazy to install it ( actually it's just a copy over ).
It's Mintnet setup all ready.... just not STING, it's a pity 2.02 cannot boot Mint.
May be I did not try hard enough, god knows.