[MiNT] SV: SV: Bug: xa_boot.log has unix line-endings

It's just a kernel and an AES. This is not unix. It's not unix until you add something like the GNU suite, and that's not what I'm talking about here.

> How many programs you're asking to be eventually "fixed" for your
> line-ending preferences?   :-)

I'm only talking about the debug output from the AES and the text-file docs. I don't care if the end users wants to emulate unix on top of MiNT, they can use whatever text file format they like in their scripts and logs. But you should be able to boot TOS, double click on "readme.txt" or the AES error log and see something else than a single column of characters on the far right end of the monitor.

Please remember that the majority of Atari users doesn't use or care about the command line.

Jo Even