Re: [MiNT] SV: SV: Bug: xa_boot.log has unix line-endings

Am Freitag, den 23.11.2012, 11:17 +0100 schrieb Jo Even Skarstein:
> [...]

As a plain user of kernel and AES beside plain TOS, like joska
describes, I fully support the notion that line endings should be
TOS/DOS style with CRLF for anything the user might view under TOS.

Yes using a different viewer is possible but most of the time the TOS
viewer simply gets the job done.

+1 for CR/LF endings

Matthias
--