Re: [MiNT] SV: Bug: xa_boot.log has unix line-endings

Hi,

On sunnuntai 25 marraskuu 2012, WongCK wrote:
> > Besides being unusably slow, compared to RDD, TOS file viewer doesn't:
>
> It is unfortunate that not every one is well versed in these matter.
> Not everyone have this cool RDD. I use it once back like in 90s but it is
> not on my hd any more. It probably in one of my 720KB floppy provided if
> it is still readable.
>
> I suggest that the evergreen RDD be part of the MINT archive as a tool to
> read log files. Or at least inform the user that they should download it
> from some ftp sites and keep in nearby in case of need.

I actually use myself Guck, as RDD is (at least was) shareware.

Now that I tested them more, it seems that neither supports Falcon true
color mode though, just the interleaved palette modes (in any screen size).

> But then QED would be a better option, as you can edit also your config
> files.

Or any other good text editor.

Are there any (otherwise good) TOS text editors that would NOT
support LF line endings?

	- Eero