Re: [MiNT] SV: Bug: xa_boot.log has unix line-endings

> Besides being unusably slow, compared to RDD, TOS file viewer doesn't:

It is unfortunate that not every one is well versed in these matter.
Not everyone have this cool RDD. I use it once back like in 90s but it is not on my hd any more.
It probably in one of my 720KB floppy provided if it is still readable.

I suggest that the evergreen RDD be part of the MINT archive as a tool to read log files.
Or at least inform the user that they should download it from some ftp sites and keep in nearby in case of need.

But then QED would be a better option, as you can edit also your config files.