Re: [MiNT] SV: SV: Bug: xa_boot.log has unix line-endings

>>  Regarless of line endings, TOS file viewer isn't a usable text viewer.
>
> The strange thing is that I have used this file viewer countless times with
> success. Even though it's userfriendliness is almost non-existent, it has
> one huge advantage: It's always available, and without any additional
> software or settings you can very quickly display a file. I find myself using it
> quite often when using TOS.

I agree with Jo.
Many of times I have to navigate to the locations of viewer / edittors from TOS to view/edit a file.
Of course after the 2nd time I do that, I just have those icons on my desktop now.

But I look from the view of a new MINT user.
He goes back to TOS because of some error (like Teradesk don't come up) and in a lost.
Tries to be brave to see a *.log file and sees.... jumbled text.
What would be his feeling then..... ??